Monday, March 9, 2009

I hope it comes everyday

Its 7 in the evening.
The sun's rays on my face, i don't know what it says.
I look at it again to smile, a familiarity i cannot deny.
I wave out the mask to those million questions over again today.
Every day is an opportunity to make a difference, or so they say.
A dozen opinions creep out again - make a change. be the change.
Intention and drive is what everyone has. Recognition for it is what everyone wants.
Procrastination just lives in.
Some day - Ultimately everyone wants to make a change.
Is there someone to start today? Now? To beat the drum and get it rolling?
'Hypocrisy' - sounds cruel. But i cant find a better word.
Its 7:30 now.
Its setting in, to beat the thought. To let go again and to drown into the chores to drive away thoughts that keeps me busy from the reality.
I am glad it came out today. I pray for it to come everyday and slap me in my face.
Remind me of the purpose to beat denial and be myself again.

2 comments:

Goli said...

"
Intention and drive is what everyone has. Recognition for it is what everyone wants.
Procrastination just lives in.
"
This is so true and put very beautifully.
But then I sometimes think that it is ok, because I guess first you have to be stable before causing change. I do hope that someday, some event, would make people cross this bump of procrastination.
Cheers.

sahilm2002 said...

getting lost in the rat race, living each day and forgetting the big picture. not good. but thats how it is.